Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world and God sends His people to bear witness to this truth in order to ‘connect people to Jesus’.
God - Father, Son and Holy Spirit - has created, redeemed and sanctified His people for service to Him and all people.
God gathers people in faith communities around baptism, His Word and His table.
Scripture is the sole norm for the church's teaching, life, and work.
The Lutheran Confessions (the Augsburg Confession, The Apology of the Augsburg Confession, the Three Ecumenical Creeds, the Large and Small Catechism….) flow from the Scriptures, and are faithful explanations of God’s word.
We focus on Jesus Christ
Jesus, is God's perfect Son, sent by God to the earth for one purpose... to die on a cross for the sins of the entire world. He is the light of the world!
"For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all men..." — I Timothy 2:5-6
"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." — John 3:16
Does everyone really need Jesus Christ as their Savior?
Yes. The Bible tells us that not even one person is sinless. The only assurance of eternal life in Heaven is by God’s Grace (His unconditional love for all people) received by faith in Jesus Christ who died on the cross for you.
"This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." — Romans 3:22-23
"You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possible dare to die. But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners Christ died for us." — Romans 5:6-8
A personal relationship with Jesus Christ truly is an experience! But don't just take our word for it. Discover for yourself that He truly does want to be in the midst of your daily life. When He is in your life you will never be the same.
We also believe that:
• There is one true and living God, the Triune God: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• The Holy Bible, comprised of the 66 canonical books, is inerrant and authoritative, and that it reveals the true God and His path to salvation.
• The human condition is fundamentally broken and that all people are in need of rescue — a rescue they cannot provide for themselves.
• Jesus, true God and true man, lived a perfect life, died a horrible death and rose again on the third day — all this to atone for the sins of mankind.
• Faith in Jesus is the only way to have life with God, and that way is open to all people.
• God comes to us through His Precious Sacraments — Holy Baptism (Acts , I Peter 3:21, Matthew 28:19ff) and Holy Communion (Matthew 26:26-29)